MAX4501 Low-Voltage, SPST, CMOS Analog Switches
The MAX4501/MAX4502 are single-pole/single-throw (SPST), low-voltage, single-supply, CMOS analog switches. The MAX4501 is normally open (NO). The MAX4502 is normally closed (NC).
These CMOS switches can operate continuously with a single supply between +2V and +12V. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is only 1.0nA at +25°C or 10nA at +85°C.
The digital input has 0.8V and 2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using a single +5V supply.
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Cell Phones
- Communication Systems
- Low-Voltage Data Acquisition
- PCMCIA Cards
Features and Benefits
- Available in SOT23-5 and SC70-5 Packages
- +2V to +12V Single-Supply Operation
- Guaranteed On-Resistance: 250 ohms at +5V
- Guaranteed Low Off-Leakage Current
- 1nA at +25°C
- 10nA at +85°C
- Guaranteed Low On-Leakage Current
- 2nA at +25°C
- 20nA at +85°C
- Low Charge Injection: 10pC
- Fast Switching Speed: tON = 75ns, tOFF = 50ns
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible with +5V Supply