ADG442 LC2MOS Quad SPST Switch
The ADG442 is a monolithic CMOS device comprising four independently selectable switches. It is designed on an enhanced LC2MOS process which provides low power dissipation yet gives high switching speed and low on resistance.
The ADG442 switches are turned on with a logic high on the appropriate control input. Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when ON and each has an input signal range that extends to the supplies. All switches exhibit break-before-make switching action for use in multiplexer applications. Inherent in the design is low charge injection for minimum transients when switching the digital inputs.
Features and Benefits
- 44 V Supply Maximum Ratings
- VSS to VDD Analog Signal Range
- Low On-Resistance (< 70 Ω)
- Low ΔRON ( 9 Ω max)
- Low ΔRON Match ( 3 Ω max)
- Low Power Dissipation
- Fast Switching Times
ton < 110 ns
toff < 60 ns
- Low Leakage Current (3 nA max)
- Low Charge Injection (6 pC max)
- Break-Before-Make Switching Action